Monday, March 7, 2011

Art Inspired by Music Inspired by Art Inspired by...

So it's no secret that I'm a photographer recently turnt underground indie label head.  My True Vision Photography was here long before My True Vision Music...but Music has always influenced the way I approach my art.  Music inspires me to create and much of my photography is based on the eclectic pool of music I listen to.

The artists on the My True Vision Music roster are the bedrock of what we do around here...but what is the music without the culture?  What is the culture without the art?  What is the art without the music?

Now that that is all cleared up.  Enjoy this piece of Art Inspired by Music Inspired by Art Inspired by...

Image/Shadow of Chris Nixon by Carlton Mackey for My True Vision Photography (ummm....Music).

No comments:

Post a Comment