Friday, March 25, 2011

Southern Hospitality - Hip Hop, Soul, with a dash of Bacon Grease



I saw my cousin a couple of weeks ago for the first time in about three years.  I was taken back to the days when we lived down the street from each other.  We were both raised by our grandparents (sisters) who live a pecan throw from each other.  A year ago, when I was first getting things together for this My True Vision Music Indie Label we decided we should do a track together.  I normally don't rap, but this was a special occasion -family business.  Shout out to every body in Blackshear, GA!  "Itty-Bitty City where these dirt roads are really...our way of life cause you rarely see it on TV."
Beat titled Break Through by Dot Rotten from his very generous 50 Free Instrumentals.
We just as FREELY give it back.  Share with anyone who has ever been burned on their arms by grease while frying bacon.

1 comment: